Thursday, October 18, 2007

Taxi Mom!

Yes, that's me!!
There are some days when I feel like I'm in the van most of the day! I know that this too shall pass but man, it gets a little tiring driving all day, every day! Especially with all the construction that's going on right now and taking different routes to & from school. It's hard to get any house work done (... or scrapbooking - although I really don't do much of that during the day anyways)

Good thing it's almost Friday! ;)


I've got to teach my Transparency Fall Card class tonight & I'm looking forward to it. These cards were so fun to make. I designed them so that the students can add their own sentiments.
I'm already working on my Christmas Card class - however, this one won't be a transparency class. Will give those a bit of a break for a while.
Plus I'm going to be teaching another clear album class for Christmas! So excited about that! So, keep checking back for dates and sneak peeks. I'll be sure to post them in a couple of weeks.
Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. I don't envy you being a taxi driver Cari! I have a couple of years for that...and I'm not rushing it either. I absolutely love those cards! They are stunning! YOu've been a busy little bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel about being the taxi driver! Your cards are beautiful! I would love to take your Christmas transparency class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on the taxi thing! I wish I could take a class from you, I love those cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure wish I could take some of your yummy classes, Cari! Your examples are wonderful!

    Thought I'd give you a break from playing Taxi Driver, so that you can instead play a friendly game of TAG! Yep, you've been tagged and can find the details on my latest blog entry from today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, don't ya just love the quiet days where the feeling of "obligatory duties" is out the window? I sure do! Hope you enjoyed it immensely!

    ReplyDelete