I had a great class this past Saturday teaching my "Thankful" clear album at Urban. The ladies were fabulous and didn't give me too much of a hard time when I totally screwed with my instructions for the front cover!!! I still feel horrible about that even though it all got fixed & everything worked out. I began thinking "Oh no!!! They're not going to want to take another class with that teacher!!" Their finished albums looked wonderful and I really hope that they enjoy them.
Well, I was checking my emails and noticed that Andrea tagged me! Thanks a lot girl!
So I"ll try my best to answer these.
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Andrea is the gal that so sweetly tagged me.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
- I always have to wear lipstick, or lipgloss, or something on my lips 'cause they get so dry
- I really hate having long fingernails (I like the look but I can't stand it on me - must be because I play the piano)
- the toilet paper has to hang over the top (not behind)
- I like cherries fresh but can't stand them once they're cooked or baked (pleck!!)
- I am a PK - a preacher's kid (yep! Me too Andrea!!)
- I love dill pickle potatoe chips
- I really don't like answering these kinds of questions!! (I just have the hardest time coming up with answers)
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Well, I think that's about all I have to say tonight. Have a great week.