My boys have been sick with colds and Ryan has stayed home from school because of it. I hate sending my children to school when they're sick because I don't want other people to catch it. (so naturally, it really bugs me when other kids come to school sick and make my kids sick!) Oh well, what can ya do? So yes, he's home again today because he's got a pretty bad cough. There must be some kind of virus going around right now. I'm sure Kailyn will get it next.
Can you believe it? We had snow last week. On Thursday afternoon I was walking upstairs and happened to look out our big family room window and noticed the snowflakes. I yelled to the kids "It's snowing!" They were so excited but me, not so much! I am SO not ready for this white stuff. Anyways, we woke up the next morning to a light dusting of snow which quickly disappeared in a few hours. Thank goodness! I'm just hoping that it won't get too cold yet and that the snow will hold off for a few more weeks. Last year it snowed ( a lot) the end of October and that was the last time that we saw the ground until VERY late spring. It was a LONG winter last year. But we've been blessed this past month with such beautiful weather so I really can't complain.
Well, I've got another busy week of projects to complete and start working on.
- Right now I'm working on a Christmas card class for Urban. I got a couple of cards done yesterday and I'm so excited about them.
- I've also got to finish an article I'm working on along with some projects to go with that for the end of the month.
- I need to clean house because my parents are coming on Thursday.
- I MUST do laundry today!
- I teach piano lessons
- Ryan's special day is this week at school (so I need to go to that)
- I need to get the kid's costumes ready for Halloween
Well, speaking of my list of "things to do" I'd better get started with that laundry pile!
Have a great day!