Thursday, November 15, 2007

Christmas Cards!

I'm so excited about this class.

**Sorry I had to take the picture down. I'm having 4 of the cards published in Paper Crafts!! Yeah! Very excited.

These cards were just so much fun to make and I'm looking forward to teaching them in a couple of weeks at Urban. You can check their site for dates & times or My Classes in the right hand column here on my blog.

Well, I really should be working on some assignments that I have to get done but I'm stuck. Just having a "lack of creativity" moment. Ever get those? I get them a lot!! So, I thought I'd just post something in hopes that this little "break" will help me get back at it!

I have some exciting news - I got an email the other day from BH&G Scrapbooks, etc., requesting a layout for their April '08 issue. Yeah! I was so thrilled to open my email up and see that note! Just made my day!

Thanks to everyone for your sweet & caring comments regarding the loss of my Grandma. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and kind words.

Ok, I should go and try to get something done here. Have a great night.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:22 PM

    Your cards look great Cari! I'm sure you'll have a full class!

    Congrats on the publication in BH&G!

    Very sorry to hear about your Grandma. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete