Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A fun surprise!

I am continually trying to organize my scraproom and keep things in order. However, I am failing miserably. It's an ongoing struggle.

I'll have it clean for a while and then as I start working on projects & things just start piling up on my desk again. It's not like I don't put things away after I use them either. I do. Really, I do.

Anyways, I've been wanting this really cool desk organizer thing from Making Memories. It swivels around and just keeps things neat & tidy looking. So, on my way home from getting my hair cut yesterday I stopped in at my LSS to pick up some stuff for a class I'm working on. When I got there I was told that there was a little something for me in the staff room. One of the girls let me in the room and guess what I saw sitting on the table for little 'ol me??

Yes, you guessed it!!!!
I was so shocked and excited at the same time!!!! Thanks girls SO MUCH!!!

Well, nothing huge on the list of things to do today. Cleaning bathrooms though it a must for the day and then working on some assignments again.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cari!
    Just wanted to wish you a belated Happy Birthday! So glad you got the organizer!!!! (and no, I didn't know about it)
    Have fun organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, lucky girl! I've been trying to get myself one at Michael's and they are always gone when I get there... guess I should see about special ordering one (but then I can't use a coupon, lol!) Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cari that does look like a great organizer! enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:16 AM

    Happy b-day girlie and I am sure your organizer will be the prefect finishing touch to your "already" organized space!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:38 PM

    The organizer looks very cool! I'm sure it will help you to get all neat and tidy! I can relate to the continual job of straightening up the scrap space! It's never ending it seems! Congrats on your new bag and camera!

    ReplyDelete