Monday, February 18, 2008

Good Monday Morning!

I think I could have probably slept in 'til noon today. I'm so tired. I think it's just because I've been sick with a cold and I'm just plain exhausted.

However, after my morning cup of coffee and a nice shower I'm feeling better.

The kids are off school today because it's Family Day here. I admit I have done anything "family-ish" yet. Just been busy doing laundry and cleaning up. I do have to go grocery shopping and I haven't gone with all 3 in a while. It should make for an interesting outing!!

Kailyn has a school project - she has to make a boat. Using recycleable product around the house. So, yes! Lucky me - I get to help her with that. Boy! We could be in trouble! LOL! I am definitely not an engineer! But, she's pretty excited about it so we'll try to tackle that this afternoon.

I'm also thinking that it looks like a great day for the kids to finally play outside. It's just been so cold that they haven't even been able to play outside in the snow. So maybe today we'll do that and I can snap some pictures too. ;)

Well, I should go. Got lots to do.


Here's 2 cards that I'm teaching along with my Frame Class. We had a great class this past Saturday and the ladies did a fabulous job with their frames. They turned out beautifully.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Cari I hope you are feeling better and had a wonderful family day! Your cards are just beautiful!! Wish I lived closer so I could take your class!

    ReplyDelete