Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Just wanted to wish you all a wonderful Valentines Day.

This is what we've been up to the last few days. Hoping the kids are having fun handing them out at school today. They were pretty excited making their little valentines treats so I hope that their friends enjoy them too.

I just got my email newsletter from Scrapbooks etc. and in their letter they had a layout that I had published with them last February. A layout of my parents with a big red heart. Here's a picture. I was quite surprised when I opened that up this morning.

Well, that's about it for today. Since my internet is taking forever I won't say much more.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my stars -that is a LOT of goodie bags- very cute idea. I hope that the kids save the cute tops after they eat those pink cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute...so unique and thoughtful. It definitely beats Sponge Bob valentines :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! what a great mom you are to do homemade treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cari, your work is wonderful, I'm glad they used your layout. Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete