Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Quiet Saturday

It was a nice relaxing day today even though I'm suffering from major dizziness today. And my ears have just been buzzing all day long. It's the wierdest thing. I really should be in bed now too as it's getting late for me (I'm really not a late night person - although I have to be sometimes with all these projects that are due!)

Here's a peek (well, it's really not a peek) at a class I'll be teaching in September at BC's Crop 4 Kids. Once again Upsy Daisy Designs has been so generous in sponsoring this event and I'm thrilled to be teaching a class using their fun paper & some of their stamp sets as well.
I'm thrilled to be a part of this event again this coming fall.

I just finished off another class tonight for BC's Creative Expo this coming November. (I'll post some peeks later on). I've only got 3 more classes to get done ASAP!!!! Nothing like a "little" bit of pressure to get things done huh?

Well, I'm off to bed. Hope you're having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment