Thursday, June 26, 2008

Growing up!!!

Well, my little Ryan is growing up and turns 6 today!!!! I can't believe it!

I still remember having to go to the hospital for the 1st week after he was born because he had a problem with his lung. But I'm so happy that he is a very healthy & active boy today!!!!

Poor little guy could not go to sleep last night though. He kept asking about his present and giving me all these instructions about what to do for his party. It was kind of cute because he's not really like that.

Yes, we're having a party today. He's finish Kindergarten today!!! Turning 6 and finishing Kindergarten - I think I'm having a hard time with all of this!! haha!!
We're having a few of his friends over for a little party right after school. I'm sure they'll have lots of fun running around! I just wish the forecast was nicer - it looks like it will be raining all day!!! Oh well, at least we've got cake, balloons & presents!!! haha!

Still no offers on our house. I admit that I get a bit anxious and wonder why this is happening but I'm quickly reminded of Philippians 4:6-7 "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

I know that God has a plan for us and our house will sell ... eventually.

I actually made a layout last week of our 1st house. I used some of the new Chatterbox products - LOVE THEM!!! They are so rich and warm and ... yes, I tried out for the team Submissions were due in yesterday and I thought that I'd give it a whirl. That, too, is in God's hands. He knows what's best for me.

Anyways, here's a picture of my layout (the photo lifts up for journaling and a photo collage). I just havent' taken a picture of the inside yet. And I apologize for the not so great picture/scan - this was a bit lumpy so it wasn't the easiest to scan. I probably should take a picture sometime.

Have a great Thursday!!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your guy! They grow up so fast, don't they?! I hope the party goes well - I'm sure he'll just have a blast hanging out with friends, no matter what they do!
    Love the house layout! It's awesome - great paper selections! Good luck with the tryout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous pictures of your little boy smiling! Love the layout of your first house. Stunning. Shall keep you in my prayers regarding the sale of your house. I know that waiting like that can be very stressful.
    Keep well. Jennifer, Calgary

    ReplyDelete