Thursday, July 03, 2008

Anyone getting married?

ETA *WINNER*
Congrats to:
Eternity In Our Hearts said...
Just beautiful! I'd love to give it away to a friend who is getting married in two weeks :).
1:38 PM
If you could just email me with you mailing address I'll get this out to you ASAP. Have a great day!
*****************************

Are you getting married or do you know of someone who is? Would you like to have a Guest Book for your wedding?

I created this for Canadian Scrapbooker for the summer issue.

If you're interested please just leave a comment here on this post by Sunday, July 6th and I'll post the winner on Monday.
Ok, well I'm off to do some cleaning up around here because we have another showing today!!!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cari!

    Maybe your showing today will be the "one!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I'd love to give it away to a friend who is getting married in two weeks :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful album Cari!

    ReplyDelete