Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

tomorrow! I thought I'd wish it early seeing as we'll probably be busy.

We enjoyed the beautiful weather today by taking the kids to the pumpkin patch. They had a blast riding the wagon and picking out their own pumpkins in the field.  It was a great time spent with my brother, his wife and their kids.

Then I came home put the turkey in the oven and made dinner for my hubby's family tonight. It turned out yummy - even though the turkey seemed to take it's own sweet time to cook!!! It still was tasty.

Tomorrow we're off to have another turkey dinner at my folks' place.  I've got to make some pies tomorrow so hopefully they'll turn out and look good (and not burnt like they have in the past!!!)

I also wanted to let you know (for those of you living in the area) that I'll be teaching at Clipper Street in November & December. I'm teaching a Christmas clear album and I designed it for more of a beginner who has always wanted to make a clear album but hasn't had the time or just didn't know where to start.  If you're interested please call the store and register. 

Here's a peek at the project.
Well, that's it for now.
Have a great weekend & holiday!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FRIEND! I'm kind of jealous that it is already your Thanksgiving. I love, love, love this time of year.

    I also love that album. You do such amazing work. I just wish I could get the desire to scrap again. Don't feel much like doing it at all these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is a little late but Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Cari. I wish we had a holiday like that over here :-(. We have a lot to be thankful for. Anyway, love that album, LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like another amazing album!
    I LOVED the Thanksgiving Album you did at Urban last fall....it's still one of my favourite projects I've ever done at a class!

    ReplyDelete