Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

Well today I posted my 1st mid-month challenge at Scrap Shotz!

I decided since we just celebrated Thanksgiving here in Canada that I would create a layout about the many things that I'm thankful for.
I kept it simple so that the focus was kept on my list.
I used some wonderful Sonoma papers from Scenic Route and felt flowers from American Crafts.

Here's my layout.
(sorry if the picture is small. I'm still trying to figure out my new computer.  Yes, I got a new one because my other one was on its' last legs.  So I'm dealing with a slight learning curve here.)

Oh and you won't want to miss out on this weekend at Scrap Shotz because we're having our weekend online crop.  There's going to be so many amazing challenges to get you inspired and scrapping all weekend long! Plus lots of fun make n takes and games as well ... with prizes, I'm sure! So don't forget to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I sure wish I could take part in the online crop. It is not for the U.S. right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous layout! i love the topic and clean design!

    ReplyDelete