Saturday, December 20, 2008

Extra Kits

Wow!!!  2 posts in 2 days. That's pretty good for this time of year huh? ;)I just wanted to let you know that I have some extra kits left over for anyone who is interested.

If you'd like to purchase a kit please email me at cari_locken@yahoo.ca and I will give you more information.

These are the kits:
"12 Days" (Christmas Album - **1 kit left**)
"Capuccino Time"
"Clearly Blessed"

We've been having a nice lazy Saturday today and I'm totally enjoying it.  We've got a family Christmas dinner party to go tonight (my husband's side) and from what I've heard the spread of food last year was incredible.  So I'm making sure that I go with an appetite! ;)

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
Take care!

2 comments:

  1. Love the layouts! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work as always! Love your "Clearly Blessed"!!! Have a blessed Christmas :)

    Allison Orthner

    ReplyDelete