Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New class

Hi all!!
Well, it's been a busy morning of scrapbooking for me.  I've been working on layouts for the March kit reveal at Scrap Shotz in a few days.  It's a fabulous kit and I can't wait to see what the other DT members come up with!  
So, I managed to get 3 layouts & a card finished this morning. Now on to finish up a few more kits for my class this Thursday and then I'm hoping to get another layout done tonight for Canadian Scrapbooker.

Oh, and I've got a new card class for the Ultimate Scrapbook Retreat.  I'll be there on the Saturday teaching 2 different classes.
I'll post some pictures of these cards individually tomorrow or some time this week so you can have a closer look.

I used some Piggy Tales papers, May Arts ribbons, Prima flowers, and used my punches & stamps a lot!! So much fun! I'm excited to teach this class!

Well, that's if for now. Off to do some more kitting.  Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment