Monday, February 23, 2009

Scrappy Hour


I had some fun with a little project that I made for Scrap Shotz.  I hosted the monthly Scrappy Hour this past Saturday and had a little scrappy project for everyone to do.
I was thrilled what everyone came up with!!! You gals did an awesome job!

Here's my little notebox box project. I used October Afternoon papers, butterfly punches (EK Success), ribbon (Bazzill), scalloped punch (EK Success), and stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms - Kim Hughes collection)

My youngest is taking swimming lessons - this was his 5th lesson this morning and I just LOVE watching him in the water and seeing the smiles as he listens to his teacher.  He's still not too sure about putting his face completely in the water but he does so well with everything else.  Yes, I'm a proud mommy today.  And because he's not in preschool this year it's been fun for me to watch him interact with other children as well.  I think he's going to do a super job in Kindergarten this fall.  Yikes!! I don't even want to start thinking about that 'cause I have a feeling that I'm going to be a blubbering fool as I watch my youngest start school!!! Ugh!

Well, hope you're all having a wonderful Monday.  Off to get dinner ready for my family.

1 comment: