Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Friday!

I love sleep-in mornings! The kids had a late night last night and are still sleeping. It's so nice & peaceful right now.

Just thought I'd share a layout that I did for The Inspired Scrapbooker. My assignments was to use numbers or counting somehow on a layout or mini album. I decided to include my kids on this assignment and the other day asked them to organize all of their cars into colors. They had so much fun! Who would've thought they could pass time this way! ;)

Anyways, here's my layout.
Supplies I used: Bazzill Basics Cardstock, Black River Designs patterned paper, American Crafts Thickers and brads, Maya Road sheer journal shape (car), Basic Grey chipboard letters.

Well, hoping to get a few pages done today and perhaps work on some more class projects.
Hope you have a great Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cari :)
    I adore your page!! The design is awsome, and I love your placement of the circle accents.

    Now that car-counting idea is genius!!!
    Consider your idea lifted for tomorrows activity over here ...lol

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    P.S You have been mentioned on the UD blog ;)
    (congrats on the GDT spot at Memory Workshop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page Cari, and a subject I can completely identify with. We are completely over run with cars in our house, cars and trains and trucks. Big ones, small ones, noisy ones and one that even dances whilst singing 'Walking on Sunshine'!!! Yes there is no doubt that I have been blessed with boys :-)gunrosp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you incorporated the sheer journaling spot car shape!!

    ReplyDelete