Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another challenge

So it's that time again when the DT at Scrap Shotz posts their mid-month challenges.


The challenge is to use felt on your layout or card.  Not too difficult for many of you I'm sure.  And as you can see from my page I had quite a lot of fun using it. ;)
I used some yummy October Afternoon papers and Fancy Pants felt. I love the combo!

And my BIG news .... yesterday I ran my first 10K race ever!!!! I DID IT!!!! It was a great feeling - afterwards.  A harder run though - because I'd been sick for 2 weeks before and missed many of my runs. I really felt that.  But it was good to do it and I'm feeling pretty good today. They haven't posted our exact times yet but I think I did it in 1:02. Not too shabby for this 40 year old gal!!

Well, I'm off.
Hope you're having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Cari, congrats on completeing your first 10k run!
    You're very inspiring...I've been contemplating starting to run as well...this may be the boost I need :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that challenge!
    and yay on the run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout Cari, I think I will have to pull out my felt again, it's been a long time. Congrats on the race!

    ReplyDelete