Saturday, April 11, 2009

Guest Designer


I was asked to design for Memory Workshop Scrapbook Inc. using their April kit.  It's filled with wonderful goodies from Upsy Daisy Designs and Sandra put together an awesome kit.  You can check HERE for more details.

Here's the April Kit. So pretty and those Prima flowers are so fun to play with.

Here's the bonus kit for April. I love the masculine colors here.
Here's what I created using this month's kit. Sandra asked me to do 2 two-page layouts.  Now if you know me then you know two pagers are something I haven't done much of lately.  But it came together and used my scraps to make 2 one-page layouts and a few cards.

Two Beauties

Fun Times at the Park
Girl Friends
A Special Bond.
I used the Prima packaging behind my photo and computer printed my text on it.
A collection of cards using my scraps.
Thanks so much Sandra for asking me to help out this month! I had a great time creating these projects and I'm looking forward to seeing how other people use this awesome kit!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
We took it easy today. I got my hair cut this morning. I baked some cupcakes and made some Paska (Easter bread) but it didn't turn out.   Good thing we have the cupcakes.  My mom took 2 of my kids to the museum where they had some Easter fun happening and I stayed here with my middle one who layed on the couch all day long. Just not feeling himself today - poor thing.
Later tonight we decorated some eggs, had some popcorn and now they're all tucked in bed sleeping ... I hope.  
We're going to church tomorrow morning, then out for brunch with my folks and my brother's family and then everyone will come to our place for an Easter Egg hunt.  Should be fun!!

Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cari,
    These are all really pretty designs....so nice for Spring!

    ReplyDelete