Thursday, April 09, 2009

Almost done!

Well, I finished another class project yesterday and boy it always feels good to get done.  Now I just need to kit everything up and then I'm really ready to go for next weekend.

Here's some pictures of the Card Class I'll be teaching next weekend at The Ultimate Scrapbooking Retreat.

Here's a picture of the card box that we will be making from scratch.  All the pieces for the front will be in your packages so don't panic ... you don't have to cut that out!

Here's a close up of the 6 cards that you will be making to fit into the box.  They will also come with a set of envelopes as well.










































All the cards are made using Bazzill Basics cardstock and Daisy Bucket patterned papers. It's very pretty stuff.  I pre-stamped the sentiments so they will be fairly simple to assemble.
I'm looking forward to getting away again and teaching.
I'll share my other class with you another time.  Right now I'm going to take it easy and sit & relax on the couch with my hubby.

Hope you all have a wonderful & blessed Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment