Monday, April 06, 2009

I'm back!

Just came back from a nice weekend away with my hubby (and his family). It was relaxing and the weather was amazing!!! Still is today too!

I've been busy cleaning up around here - I've got a bit of the spring fever bug! I love getting things cleaned up & re-organized! 

I've got a little peek here to show you of an upcoming class I'm teaching in a few weeks at The Ultimate Scrapbook Retreat at Loon Lake.  I've got another class that I'm working on right now for that retreat and we'll be using some fabulous Paper Trunk papers and a 12x12 canvas.  Just perfect for Mother's Day coming up! 

Check back later this week and I'll have some more peeks of classes I'll be teaching at Clipper Street in May & June.  

Hope you all had a great weekend.  I should probably get back to my cleaning and laundry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment