Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Scrap Shotz Reveal

It's that time again!!!

The DT members have uploaded their projects using the April kit ...

...and it's awesome!!! Lots of yummy Chatterbox goodness! You can check out the DT's work HERE.

This is a card that I created using some scraps after I made my layouts.
This layout I did about me turning 40.  Lots of changes ... both physical and emotional. Plus I don't usually do layouts with my photo on it! ;)
A layout about my son who's turning 7 in a few months. Yikes! Seven!!! Where has the time gone.  I sketched out the brackets freehand and then cut them out.  Chatterbox has awesome embellishments that were so much fun to use this month!
I used some strips of various patterned papers to create this layout. 
And lastly a layout using more chipboard embellishments, buttons, epoxy butterfly and I cut some flowers out of the patterned papers.


That's it for now.  Hope you have a great day! Happy April 1st!

2 comments:

  1. I just love what you did with this kit, Cari, and that pic of you is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. I love this collection. And you always do such great work! I love that you scrapped yourself AND whipped up a card from your scraps. You're so crafty!

    ReplyDelete