Friday, June 19, 2009

Some things to share.

Well, today was the kids last day of school!! I can't believe they're finished already. I took them out for lunch to celebrate because they were done at noon! I'm looking forward to spending time with them this summer going to the beach, the water slides, little mini trips and just hanging out!

Here's a layout that I did for Core'dinations.
I used Black Magic (Ala Kazam), Core Essentials (Mantis, Blue Lightning), Whitewash (Butterchurn). I embossed the Whitewash and then used a Fiskars border punch. On the green cardstock I embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing template and then lightly sanded it.
I'm hoping to get some strawberries tomorrow so that I can make some yummy jam and of course ... eat fresh strawberries all day long!!! 
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great Layout Cari, I love the woody texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable layout, cari!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all the texture!

    ReplyDelete