Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Wednesday already. Wow! My kids are loving school and doing well.  That makes me happy.

Do you want to take some fun new classes?? Do you live in the lower mainland area? Then you don't want to miss out on this event.

BC's Creative Expo is October 15-17, 2009.  There's a ton of fabulous instructors teaching this year like Cathy Allan, Vicki Boutin, Trisha Ladouceur, Gail Pierce-Watne, Vicki Chrisman and many more! (oh, and l'il old me! ;))  If you're interested in any of these classes make sure to sign up very soon as classes are selling quickly and you don't want to miss out on this event!

Just sharing another layout that I had published in the CSB Vol#1 reprint.  A picture of my daughter on her first day of Gr.1.  Hard to believe that she went into Gr.4 this year!!! Yikes!!

Have a fabulous day!!

2 comments:

  1. Great Page Cari, love the pom pom and wonderful use of that rub on. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty layout! I had my nose to the screen wondering if it was a mix of digi and normal scrapbooking :-). K looks looks so little there, she is growing up very fast!!!!

    ReplyDelete