Friday, September 25, 2009

Design Team Call

The Inspired Scrapbooker is sad as we must say goodbye to 2 fabulous designers. Jenn DiSpirito & Janet Friesen.  These two ladies are so talented and we will miss them.
With the leaving of 2 designers that means we must fill these spots so The Inspired Scrapbooker is looking for 3 new designers to join us.  If you're interested in this you can learn more about the details & requirements by clicking HERE.

It's been a very busy week.  Kids going places, doing things, getting hurt & staying home, etc.  Plus I have tons of kitting to do for classes at my LSS and for Creative Expo and Crop 4 Kids plus a few retreats I'm teaching at the next 2 months as well.  So, it's a bit nuts around here.  I'm thankful that I have an understanding & VERY helpful hubby.

Before I leave I'll just share a few layouts that I did for SSZ as this was my last month at Scrap Shotz.  I designed projects for the kit insert this month using the new Cosmo Cricket line, Love Earth.





I'll share some more later on.

I've got to go & get instructions printed off for a retreat I'm teaching at tomorrow. Scrapbook Fanatics. If you're in the area I'd love to see you there!!

2 comments:

  1. they are awesome! i love that cute little snail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous pages Cari! Love them!

    ReplyDelete