Thursday, October 01, 2009

October already!

Wow! Where did September go?? The kids are enjoying school and their teachers so that makes me happy. Ryan started soccer this year for the 1st time and loves it! Of course, it helps that his daddy is assistant coach! Kailyn is taking Musical Theatre and being the drama queen that she is  she is thoroughly enjoying the classes. And JJ our little fish is starting swimming lessons again next week! So we're busy and it seems we're on the go all the time!

I had a great day last Saturday at Scrapbook Fanatics teaching.  The ladies were super and it was nice to get out!
I'm off again this weekend to Loon Lake for The Ultimate Scrapbook Retreat. I love teaching there! The students are so much fun!!! ;) and it's just so peaceful there.

I'll be teaching the same 2 classes again.
"Give Thanks" mini album
and "Pretty in Pink" card class (using Paper Trunk papers)


Make sure to keep your eyes open as I've been working on some more new classes for November & December.  I'll post those later on. But I will leave you with a little peek of a christmas card class that I'll be teaching at Scrapping Away Retreat in November at Harrison Hot Springs.

Well, that's it for now. Off to do some more kitting and listen to the rain.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment