Friday, October 09, 2009

Some pics

Yesterday morning as I was getting watching the weather I heard that there was snow in Edmonton. I'm sorry my Alberta friends but I have to admit that I don't miss that stuff and we had a beautiful day yesterday ... and I think another one is planned for today!

Here are some pictures I took yesterday after we picked Ryan up from school. Yes, my other 2 were feeling considerably better. Plus fresh air does the body good. Hopefully they'll be up for school today!





To my Canadian friends I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving! I'm looking forward to the weekend and giving thanks for all that we have.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too..enjoy this blessed time with your family..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Cari! Those kiddies are growing like weeds! They have got SO BIG. The new move must have agreed with them :-). Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving :-)

    ReplyDelete