Wednesday, April 07, 2010

A rainy day

Well, it's a rainy day today. Quite gray out but I won't complain because we had a wonderful weekend and I'm so thankful that the rain held off on Sunday. I have always liked getting dressed up for Easter Sunday and was thankful that they're were no puddles for the kids to stomp in as they looked so nice in their spring clothes.

Here's a picture of all the grandkids with my parents. Don't they look so cute?
My mom sewed the girls dresses and she bought all the boys some bright spring colored shirts. It was actually quite cute on Sunday morning because my kids were up bright & early and got dressed themselves. They were actually quite excited to get dressed up in their new duds!

After a morning church service we (my family) went out for brunch. This is the second year we've gone and it's been a fun time for the kids as there is face painting and a magician. It was very nice & relaxing time.

So, on this rainy day I've got plans to get my hair cut! Yeah! I love a new cut. Always feel so fresh & cleaned up afterwards. Then I'll pick up JJ and we'll go to the library for a bit and home for lunch. I've got a few (just a few! ;)) scrappy assignments to get started on.

Oh, and just a reminder to those of you who live in the lower mainland area about The Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival happening April 16th & 17th in Abbotsford, BC.

There will be lots of great make n' takes at various booths and Canadian Scrapbooker magazine will have a variety of them happening as well. Plus there's some great classes to check out and sign up for! ;) So make sure to sign up soon as classes are almost full!

In fact, here's a class that I'm excited to be teaching at this event. If you decide to sign up for this one I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed! This kit is packed full of amazing product!!!! Seriously. Packed!
Oh, before I sign off here just wanted to let you know that there's a new webisode on Canadian Scrapbooker website. Make sure to check it out! It's great!

Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Getting tired of the rain??? I know I am!! Looking forward to some real spring like weather!! Beautiful photo Cari!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pictures! Your kiddos are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete