Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm still here!

Really. I am. Just busy. Life. Kids. Home. Kids. Cleaning.
.... you get the picture. ;)

Hey, do you own an i-top tool from Imaginisce or have you thought about getting one (I must say if you've even thought about it just GO FOR IT!!) Yes, I'm enabling! I love my little baby!
Imaginisce has a posted on their blog some fabulous tips to keep your tool in tip-top shape. What would you say if I told you an allen wrench is all you need. Make you wonder??


Click HERE and you can read all about it on their blog.

Well, I've got to go for a run.
I'll leave you with a little card set I made a few weeks back using Core'dinations Whitewash collection & some Jenni Bowlin cardstock collection (red & yellow) as well. Lots of scoring on these babies.





Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, rub-ons (Stampin' Up), ribbon (Offray), Button (Chatterbox), twine, punches (EK Success & Fiskars), paper doily (dollar store)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the scoring on these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card.. I'm inviting you to my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete