Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Sun, beautiful sun and NEW COLLECTION!!!

Well, after what seems like weeks of rain the sun has come out the last two days and it's just glorious!!
I'm hoping to get a bit of gardening done today. We'll see how that goes though 'cause my "to-do" list is quite long and I want to enjoy the weather outside today as well.

I just wanted to share a layout with you today that I created for Core'dinations. We had a challenge - tearing! Oh, how fun it is to tear paper!!! I love it!

This layout is about my daughter and my neice. I tore 4 different papers (Gemstones collections, Jenni Bowlin Vintage Brights collection (Pre-embossed) and Core' Essentials).

Supplies used: Core'dinations cardstock (Gemstones collection, Jenni Bowlin collection, Essentials), Prima flower, Basic Grey chipboard alpha, American Crafts Thickers), May Arts ribbon

Have you seen the new collection that Imaginisce has coming out??!! Oh my!! I just love it!!!!
It's a Birthday themed line! It's just adorable and I can't wait to get some to play with!

CLICK HERE. to see all the different products. There's so many fun little goodies to add on to this collection!

Well, I'm off to start doing things on the long "to-do" list!
Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. I Totally AGREE, soakin gup the rays here myself. Fabulous layout Cari, love the summer colors too!! Enjoy your day in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page Cari! Been doing the beach thing myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous layout Cari, and that photo is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete