Thursday, June 03, 2010

Winners!!!

I love announcing winners!!! It's so exciting!! (maybe 'cause I always wished I could be one!! LOL!)

Thanks to all of you for stopping by my blog for the Blog Rock that Paper Trunk had last week!! We are just thrilled at the response over the new collection. Each of the DT members will be announcing winners on their blogs today (from those that posted to each blog) and Carrie, over at Paper Trunk will announce the winners over there as well. So be sure to check it out!


So, without postponing this any longer the winner from my blog is ....


Blogger Gwen said...

3.Shania Twain
These papers are going to make great classy cards!

3:05 PM

Delete
Thanks so much Gwen for commenting here. Now hop on over to Paper Trunk to see whoe the rest of the winners are ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment