This would be a cool DT don't ya think? I think Clip It Up was a really cool invention!
Here is the information…
We are looking for 3-5 talented designers to participate as members of our design team. Anybody who loves to scrapbook, craft and/or quilt we’d love to have you apply.
To apply please email:
· Contact Information
· Headshot or Photo
· Short Bio
· Resume including publication (if any)
· Link to your blog and usernames on pertinent online forums
· .jpegs of 3 projects (any combination of altered art, layout and/or cards)
· One picture of Simply Renee’s product setup and in use (does not have to hold scrapbooking products) and short review
· 5 blog entries about recent projects
o Including pictures and instructions
· Free Clip it Up product/s (to be determined)
· Discount on Clip it Up products
· Link to your blog on Simply Renee Inc’s blog
· An average of 1 blog post a month and a list will be sent out to all members telling them when their posts are due.
Simply Renee Inc retains the right to approve or disapprove of any blog content and to change it accordingly (writer will be notified of changes) and to use the design team member’s likeness, designs, comments, blogs for publication or as we see fit, giving the design team member full and proper credit.
Submissions will be accepted now through June 20th, 2010 at 11:59 MST.
Visit the Simply Renee Blog for more information
I love my Clip it Up and believe it's so full that I could probably use another one!!
They've got some pretty cool projects on the blog too! So many creative people out there!
Today is my day to post on The Inspired Scrapbooker site. My challenge this week was Weddings. I could do a layout or cards or something else but I chose to stick with cards this time. For some reason I just can't dig out my wedding photos and start scrapping them ... mostly 'cause I can't be bothered as they're already in a book nice & neat.
Supplies used: Imaginisce (To Love & Cherish collection - papers, flowers, rub-ons, brads), Core'dinations, ribbon, buttons, Fiskars border punches
Well, that's it for today! Have a great Friday & awesome weekend!