Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy, Happy, Happy!

If you're a Core'dinations fan than you're going to love this!!
I posted a peek last week sometime about a new collection from Core'dinations: Core Impressions - Graphic 45.

And now I wanted to share with you another peek. I am completely in love with this one!!
Core Impressions:Stacy Julian Collection - Happy Colors. I just love the colors and the designs on this cardstock and I'm so excited to play with it. Click on the web link for a closer look at the colors & patterns.


Have you been looking for that perfect sanding tool? Well, look no further. Core'dinations has come up with the Sand It Gadget that works wonderfully with Core'dinations cardstock collections.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Cari - can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cari, just wondering which retailer is going to carry any of these sets as a set? I grabbed three different sets from Studio Calico, but haven't seen them packaged anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristine, I'm really not sure.
    It sure would be nice for them to sell it in a set. But I think it's always more feasible for them when they buy in bulk colors. But you could always ask for a special order! ;)

    ReplyDelete