Thursday, September 30, 2010

One more day!



Wow!!! It's almost here!!

BC's Crop for Kids begins tomorrow and happens all weekend long. It's always such a great weekend with many amazing classes and lots of time to scrapbook. Plus all the money raised goes to the Vancouver Children's hospital. I love that.

I'm thrilled to find out that tonight 2 of my 3 classes are SOLD OUT!!! Woohoo!!! Can't wait to see all of you this weekend!!! It's going to be so much fun!! Plus I've got some Canadian Scrapbooker magazines to give away to those of you who take my classes!! (*wink, wink*)

There's still room in this class if you're interested in creating a gift for someone or just to keep for yourself! If you're interested you can register HERE or when you get to the event at the registration desk.

Hope to see you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment