Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Where has the time gone???

To celebrate 5 years of publishing Canadian Scrapbooker magazine is offering their subscribers a special collector's edition of the Winter 2010/11 issue.
You can find out more details HERE on the Canadian Scrapbooker website.

I still remember the day when I got an email from Jackie asking me if I would be interested in helping her with a dream that she wanted to pursue. She wanted to start an all Canadian Scrapbook magazine!! I was thrilled & honored and still have those same feelings because I've been able to be a part of this amazing group for the past 5 years.

I feel very blessed to work for this magazine and it has opened up so many doors of opportunity that I am just so thankful for. Thanks Jackie & Katharina.

And congrats to you both in this exciting celebration! Thank you for offering a Canadian magazine for all of us Canadian Scrapbookers full of amazing & fabulous ideas and creations. I am already looking forward to what the next 5 years hold in store!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment