Monday, November 22, 2010

Roly Posies

I realize that I just posted this layout earlier but I wanted to point out the flowers on it. I used the new Roly Rosies & Fashion Brights (flowers) by Imaginisce on the page.

Supplies used: Core'dinations cardstock, Imaginisce (Enchanted collection: papers, die-cuts, stickers), Roly Rosies and pink flowers by Imaginisce, butterfly punch (Martha Steward), i-top brad & tool by Imaginisce

They are just so much fun to use and come in such pretty patterned papers. They are already die-cut into a wonderful shape. All you have to do is tear them out and start rolling. It's super easy to roll when you use the Petal Roller.
I also wanted to point out that this new collection, Enchanted, from Imaginisce is just beautiful and comes with gorgeous die-cuts that are so easy to use.

I also wanted to share with you a look at some more new stuff from Imaginisce. Yes, more new stuff!!! There's a new collection called Garden Party .
Lots of pretty papers, flowers, stamps, chipboard, stickers and brads!


Well, off to get the kids to school.
Have a great week!!

1 comment: