Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Enchanted & turning 6!



Have you been over to the Imaginisce blog recently?

Well, then you need to pop over now! They're having a release party all week long showcasing the newest collection, "Enchanted".

Here's a few layouts that I've created using the new collection. Everything about this collection is adorable, from the papers to the diecuts.



So hop on over and check things out. There's always lots of great give-aways to be had so make sure to leave your comments.

Today my youngest turns 6!! Wow!!! My baby is growing up and I seriously just want him to stay 5 years old. I don't want him to get bigger. He's so much fun right now and I love seeing what he's learning everyday and how exciting new things are for him. Still can't believe that he's six though.

Happy Birthday my little man! I love you.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts Cari! I picked ups some of this paper yesterday - just love it!

    Happy birthday to your little guy!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cari, What a fantastic collection. Those green trees are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww cant believe he's six already! beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete