Monday, November 15, 2010

Winner of the "Autumn Splendor" kit

So, who wants to know the winner of the kit??


Oh, but don't you want me to talk about my weekend?? Come on! I've got such exciting things to share! ;) Ok, not really. Been sick with a cold and it's raining here - so nothing too exciting.

Now, ... on to the winner.

You ready??

The lucky winner is ...

True Random Number Generator 34Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Blogger Suzanne said...

LOVE these projects Cari and the kit is way cute! IF there were such a thing as Fall here in the deep south...my favorite thing would definitely be the cool temps and no humidity!

9:11 AM

Delete
Congrats Suzanne!!!! I hope you enjoy the kit.
If you email me (cari_locken@yahoo.ca) with your mailing address I'll send you the kit out ASAP.

Thanks to everyone for all your fabulous comments. I enjoyed reading each & every one of them.
The winner on the Imaginisce blog post will be posted shortly as well so make sure to check there . The winner is responsible for emailing me their mailing address as well.

Just wanted to let you know that Imaginisce is going to be having a release party sometime this week showcasing the newest collection "Enchanted" . SO make sure to stop by and check that out!

Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Suzanne!

    Cari, you're a hoot!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Suzanne!! What a beautiful kit to win!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cari!!! Can't wait to play with this!

    ReplyDelete