Sunday, December 05, 2010

Don't forget ...

... about this post! CLICK HERE.

You have 'til midnight PST TODAY to enter by leaving a comment on the above post that I've linked for you.
If you'd love a copy of the Canadian Scrapbooker special 5th year issue then leave me a comment and I'll put your name in for a random drawing.

Thanks to everyone who commented on my post yesterday, Imaginsce's blog and Liz's blog. We really had a blast with the "mitten" theme and we're so glad that you enjoyed our projects. Stay tuned to the Imaginisce blog for more fun days and to find out if you're a winner at the end of all of this!

Now, another reminder to check Core'dinations blog tomorrow for another exciting week of Graphic 45 and Core'!!!

Here's a little peek.

Plus the fabulous projects continue at Paper Trunk's blog throughout the month every couple of days.

Here's a peek at my project.

And myStampBox is showcasing wonderful Christmas related projects during their 12 days of Christmas.
Here's a peek of something that I created and will post later on next week.
So, don't forget to hop on over to those blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment