Sunday, March 20, 2011

Club Got Sketch


If you've used Valerie Salmon's Got Sketch sketches before than you know how amazing they are! I find that I can create layouts in a flash from her fabulous sketches. I love them.

She also has created Club Got Sketch. She's done this before and there always amazing. It's starting up again this coming Monday, March 21st! Take advantage of the discount registration fee good until March 20th. After that the fee is regular price.



The club runs for 8 weeks with a new sketch each week. With each sketch you will see an example. Plus this time around there will be added interpretations of the sketch from a team of frequent Got Sketch contributors and I'm thrilled to be a part of this! Trust me ... I've seen some sketches already and the various takes on them and they're fabulous!!! If you're needing to get some layouts done (both single and double page spreads) than you won't want to miss out on this!


For more information on this great sketch club check the Got Sketch blog HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment