Monday, March 28, 2011

Paper Trunk goodness!


I had so much fun playing with the adorable embellishments that Wendy Hammer Designscreated to go along with the Paper Trunk Jellybean collection. They were just the perfect addition.

I created this page about one of our family traditions - Ice Cream Cone Day ... in honour of my Grandpa because he loved ice cream cones. I used the round embellishments with my name tags & design above the title. I also added one of the felt designs on my layout. The title I created with my Cricut using the Birthday Bash cartridge.

I also created this little card using one of the felt paisley designs - I decided to use it for a wing on the bird and added one of the round designs for the bird's eye.


Supplies used: Paper Trunk (Jellybean papers) Wendy Hammer Designs (felts & clay designs), Core'dinations cardstock, Black pen (American Crafts), Cricut, Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge, Spellbinders die (Bird), Chatterbox stamp, Divine Twine (Green)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love your layout!! So cute! thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete