Friday, March 25, 2011

All Play

It's that time again. My Stamp Box All Play - where the entire Design Team work on a challenge. This time our challenge was to create a background.

So this is what I came up with.

"You're a Star"
I stamped on the cream cardstock in green ink using the dotted line from the MSB Funky Flowers stamp set. I tried my best at making a grid design (not entirely that easy as that particular stamp isn't all that long but I went with it anyway! ;)) Then I stamped in turquuoise ink with the circle designed stamp from the same stamp set (Funky Flowers). I finished it off with a sentiment from the Seal It stamp set.

Supplies used: MSB stamps (Funky Flowers & Seal It), Core'dinations Cardstock, 3L (Foam squares), May Arts ribbon, Colorbox stamping inks

"Thanks Friend"
For this card I stamped with a yellow colored ink onto the yellow cardstock using a flower stamp & 3 other smaller designed stamps from the Funky Flowers stamp set. I really like the tone on tone effect. I then punched out the middle section of the cardstock. I stamped a design on the white cardstock (the base of the card) using a variety of stamps from the Funky Flowers set. To finish my card off I wrapped some white ribbon around the yellow cardstock and then adhered to the front of the white card using pop dots.

Supplies used: MSB stamps (Funky Flowers), Core'dinations cardstock, Offray (white satin ribbon), 3L (foam squares), Ink (Colorbox and Versacolor by Tsukineko)

Make sure to stop by the MSB blog today and check out all the amazing projects that the Design Team created! You'll love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment