Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Super weekend and a Design Team call

Well hello again! I've been taking a few days to recover after my past weekend over at Scrapbook Parade. I had a great time there and the ladies were just super!! Thanks again everyone! I taught 6 classes over the weekend from cards, to layouts to mini albums and I was so excited to introduce them to Core'dinations cardstock ... which they all LOVE now!!

Here's a few pics from the weekend ... plus you can pop on to the Scrapbook Parade blog to see more.

I also wanted to share with you about an exciting call.

Core'dinations is having a design team call!!! That's right! So if you love using Core'dinations cardstock then this is the call you've been waiting for.

For all the details on how to apply go to their blog or CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment