Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Are you wearing green today?? It's St. Patrick's Day and over at Imaginisce's blog we're doing our Click it With Cricut post. Courtney and I are your hosts. We'd love for you to come over & check out our work. We decided to make all cards & focus on St. Patrick's day as well as green - using green papers, etc from Imaginisce. So I dug through my stash to find every green piece of paper possible.

I had fun playing with my Cricut as I've been using it again more & more. It was getting too much dust sitting on it and I'm thrilled with all the new cartridges that I have sitting here. Totally love 'em and can't wait to play with them all!

Here's a look at the cards I made.



For all the details on cartridges that I used please check out the Imaginisce blog for that. Be sure to check out Courtney's cards too - they're gorgeous!!

1 comment: