Thursday, July 07, 2011

Feeling good

Just want to pop on here and say thanks to everyone for their well wishes and prayers. I'm feeling better every day. Haven't scrapbooked at all and would really like to get back at it but I'm enjoying browsing online and spending LOTS of time with my family.

I don't think I've shared this layout yet (if I have .... sorry).
I created this a while back using some Core'dinations cardstock and Imaginisce (Animal Crackers). Pics are from my daughters cross country meet last fall. I was so proud of her!

I created many several layers of punches strips to give the effect of the finish line ribbon that you cross. I also made little running shoes using my punches (started with a small oval, then used my circle punch to cut out the whole for the foot)


Supplies used: Core'dinations cardstock, Imaginisce (Patterned papers), 3L (foam squares & tape runner), Fiskars (border punch, small oval, corner, circle pucnhes)

6 comments:

  1. Cari, I am so glad you are feeling better!!! I love your LO!! SO fun!! I love the little shoes you made!! Very cute! OH and I have to say, I am very excited that I found some Coredinations cardstock at a local store (sort of- about an hour from me)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better Cari!
    Adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you are feeling better Cari! Take your time and let your body do the healing. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you are better Cari, I totally love all the layers you ahve got going on on this layout and that touch of inking is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so sorry to read your news Cari. i only just read your earlier post but GLAD to hear you are doing better.. thinking of you over the miles and sending huge get well wishes. take care of yourself and hope you are back to your scraptable soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout Cari! Love the 3-d border detail.

    ReplyDelete