Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Santa's Little Helper Release

I hope that you've been enjoying this release so far from Imaginisce! I love it and had so much fun creating with this collection - and that's amazing because I really don't like scrapbooking christmas themed pictures. I have the hardest time but this collection was so easy to work with! I love it!!!

Here are the layouts that I came up with.

Supplies used: Imaginisce (papers, die-cuts, stickers, Glam Rocks), Core'dinations cardstock, Ek Success photo corner punch and border punch, 3L (foam squares)



Supplies used: Imaginisce (papers, Glam Rocks, die-cuts, rhinestone snowflake), Core'dinations cardstock, EK Success (border punch), MLSB (alpha stickers), 3L (foam squares), Cuttlebug embossing folder

I actually took a stab at a double page spread as I usually don't t do double paged layouts because I really struggle with them (which is strange when I used to do them all the time when I first started scrapbooking).


Supplies used: Imaginisce (papers, die-cuts, stickers, Glam Rocks), Core'dinations cardstock, EK Success (Border punch), 3L (foam squares), MLSB (alpha stickers)

Make sure to stop by the Imaginisce blog today and the rest of the week for more fabulous projects from the design team.

3 comments:

  1. love the simple and stylish designs Cari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO's!! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LO's and LOVE the new lines:)

    ReplyDelete