Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bon Voyage

I wish I was going on a trip now ... but that will have to wait until next summer (as we've got some exciting adventures in the works!)
For now however, I'd love to share with you some projects that I've created for Imaginisce using the new Bon Voyage collection. The colors are just so rich and masculine. Perfect for vacation pics. However, perfect for any kind of theme really.

Here's a look of some of the wonderful product.






And here's what I created using this fantastic collection.

"Spread Your Wings and Fly"
Supplies used: Imaginisce (Bon Voyage collection, Glam Rocks), Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock, My Little Shoebox alphabet stickers

"An Island Bike Excursion"
Supplies used: Imaginisce (Bon Voyage collection, Glam Rocks), Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock, Divine Twine, Ek Success circle punch, My Little Shoebox (alpha stickers)

"On Vacation to Alberta"
Supplies used: Imaginsice (Bon Voyage collection, Glam Rocks), Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock, My Little Shoebox (alpha stickers), dymo labeler

"True North" card
Supplies used: Imaginisce (Bon Voyage collection, Glam Rocks), Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock, twine


Please make sure to hop on over to the Imaginisce blog to check out the wonderful projects that the Design Team have created. Make sure to check out each day because new stuff will be posted each day this week.

And here's the cover of a mini album I'm working on with this collection. It's for a cruise that we'll be going on next summer - to Alaska!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. The new collection is beautiful and I adore your "Spread your wings and fly" layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Cari! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete