Friday, September 02, 2011

Got Sketch Express 2 - Sketch #1

Well, Valerie has been whipping out the sketches with this Express version of Got Sketch and I have a couple of layouts to share with you.

This first one I changed just a wee bit because where I have the circles along the bottom of the layout Valerie had put some overlapping scalloped designs.

Supplies used: Core'dinations Colorcore cardstock, October Afternoon (papers, stickers and journal tag), Cricut Expression and All Sports cartridge, Imaginisce (Glam Rocks), Ek Success (border punch)

Here's another layout based on the latest sketch. I kept it pretty similiar to the sketch.

Supplies used: Core'dinations Colorcore cardstock, My LIttle Bit of Whimsy (ladybug pin), Jillibean Soup (paper, stickers, die-cuts and alpha stickers), butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), Queen & Co., (Red Pearls), American Crafts (black marker)

Hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment