Thursday, September 29, 2011

Got Sketch Express 2 - Sketch #1

I have a few more layouts to share from Got Sketch Express 2. Valerie has been working hard and we've been doing the same!

Here's a layout from sketch #3.
Supplies used: Core'dination Colorcore cardstock, October Afternoon (papers, stickers, journal tag), Ek Success (border punch), 3L (foam squares & tape runner), Cricut Expression and All Sports cartridge

And this layout is from sketch #4.


Supplies used: Core'dinations Colorcore cardstock, Jillibean Soup (papers, stickers, die-cuts, alpha stickers), My Little Bit of Whimsy (ladybug stick pin), 3L (foam squares), Queen & Co (red pearls),
Martha Steward (butterfly punch)

Thanks for popping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. These are both really cute, Cari!! I think I am going to need to invest in the sports cartridge for all the sports my boy will be in. He loves soccer and t-ball right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally cool Cari, I especialy love what you have done with the CORE in that first one!!!!

    ReplyDelete