Thursday, December 01, 2011

December already!!! ... and a New Monthly Challenge

I cannot believe that it's December 1st already. I haven't done a stitch of shopping yet and now I'm starting to worry. But I'm hoping to get most of the decorations up this weekend. I've put a few 'red' things up but nothing really christmasy yet. However, ... I did pull out my Christmas dishes tonight because I just love them!! Can't wait for breakfast tomorrow morning!!

Well, onto the Imaginisce monthly challenge.
It's a COLOR challenge this time. All you have to do is use the colors from the piece as inspiration in creating a layout, card or any type of project you want. Check the blog for more details on the challenge.

Here's the inspiration piece.

And here's my layout that I created from it.

Supplies used: Imaginisce (Santa's Little Helper collection), Core'dinations Colorcore cardstock, My Little Shoebox (alpha stickers), Ek Success label punch

Hope you're able to take part in the challenge.

1 comment: