Wednesday, February 01, 2012

New Challenge

Wow!! Where did January go? Seriously. Where did it go?
This week just seems to be flying by for me as I've have a few field trips to go on, teaching piano, staying home with sick child (2 days), doctor's visits, library duty at school and .... life! But it's all good.

I'm excited to share with you Imaginisce's new Monthly Challenge. It's a sketch challenge designed by Diana Fisher.

Here's her sketch and ...
... here's my take.

Supplies used: Imaginisce (Bon Voyage: papers, die-cuts, stickers; Glam Rocks & i-rock tool), Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock, My Little Bit of Whimsy (bird stick pin), My Little Shoebox (alpha stickers), Divine Twine (twine), American Crafts (marker)

There are a few rules with the challenge though.
You must use at least 3 patterned papers and
3 embellishments and
the sketch as inspiration.

Here's a couple of close-ups.

I love what the Design Team have done with this challenge. Check out their layouts here.

Make sure to check out all of the wonderful layouts on the Imaginisce blog ... and feel free to do this challenge! There's a GREAT prize being offered!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the sketch. I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete